I have purchased 1/2" exterior grade plywood to use for a gazebo roof. One day before raising the sheets and afixing them to the rafters it rained. The top sheet warped as it dried out . It was not that bad that I could not use it so I put it up and screwed it down. I roofed on and then left one sheet loose on the roof... It rained again. And that sheet also warped within 3 hours of the rain starting .
My question is , does the plywood loose its strength and or some of its properties by getting wet?Does the Glue that holds the laminate together break down after being wet?
Help. Not sure were problem is !
Roofing a porch
need help on siding for an exterior water tank
www.counter-seal.com...does it work? laminate with u...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love