I have purchased 1/2" exterior grade plywood to use for a gazebo roof. One day before raising the sheets and afixing them to the rafters it rained. The top sheet warped as it dried out . It was not that bad that I could not use it so I put it up and screwed it down. I roofed on and then left one sheet loose on the roof... It rained again. And that sheet also warped within 3 hours of the rain starting .
My question is , does the plywood loose its strength and or some of its properties by getting wet?Does the Glue that holds the laminate together break down after being wet?
Help. Not sure were problem is !
Roofing a porch
need help on siding for an exterior water tank
www.counter-seal.com...does it work? laminate with u...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight