I have purchased 1/2" exterior grade plywood to use for a gazebo roof. One day before raising the sheets and afixing them to the rafters it rained. The top sheet warped as it dried out . It was not that bad that I could not use it so I put it up and screwed it down. I roofed on and then left one sheet loose on the roof... It rained again. And that sheet also warped within 3 hours of the rain starting .
My question is , does the plywood loose its strength and or some of its properties by getting wet?Does the Glue that holds the laminate together break down after being wet?
Help. Not sure were problem is !
Roofing a porch
need help on siding for an exterior water tank
www.counter-seal.com...does it work? laminate with u...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers