I have purchased 1/2" exterior grade plywood to use for a gazebo roof. One day before raising the sheets and afixing them to the rafters it rained. The top sheet warped as it dried out . It was not that bad that I could not use it so I put it up and screwed it down. I roofed on and then left one sheet loose on the roof... It rained again. And that sheet also warped within 3 hours of the rain starting .
My question is , does the plywood loose its strength and or some of its properties by getting wet?Does the Glue that holds the laminate together break down after being wet?
Help. Not sure were problem is !
Roofing a porch
need help on siding for an exterior water tank
www.counter-seal.com...does it work? laminate with u...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects