How can I make "stick" the fiberglass cloth to the Foam or what can I use. I have tried glue and it won't stick, also "scratch and brown" cement and it won't stick...is there a glue I can use? or a defferent method.
The Foam was installed first on to the wall, now I need to install the mesh so the stucco will stick.
First off, if the foam has turned yellow, and is powdery, it must be rasped down to fresh foam. It will Oxidize over time. After that, you should use a base coat that has a polymer in it so it wont crack. I suggest that you have a stucco-pro look at it because it is a "skilled" trade that is more involved than it looks. Improper application/ venting, and caulking has kept me very busy with homes rotting from the inside out.
Painted Stucco - I need to redo it...please advise
Stucco over lath and felt paper
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes