How can I make "stick" the fiberglass cloth to the Foam or what can I use. I have tried glue and it won't stick, also "scratch and brown" cement and it won't stick...is there a glue I can use? or a defferent method.
The Foam was installed first on to the wall, now I need to install the mesh so the stucco will stick.
First off, if the foam has turned yellow, and is powdery, it must be rasped down to fresh foam. It will Oxidize over time. After that, you should use a base coat that has a polymer in it so it wont crack. I suggest that you have a stucco-pro look at it because it is a "skilled" trade that is more involved than it looks. Improper application/ venting, and caulking has kept me very busy with homes rotting from the inside out.
Painted Stucco - I need to redo it...please advise
Stucco over lath and felt paper
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight