Help Identifying a Kitchen Faucet Make
If anyone can identify the maker of the attached faucet I would greatly appreciate it. My understanding is the side sprayer is rather unique (I will provide in subsequent post - can't seem to post two pics at once). I have emailed several manufacturers, with some indicating it is not theirs (Kohler and Kingston Brass). I have also had a plumber look and he could not find any identifying marks.
great video . lighting the pilot is the easy part. kipeeng the pilot light lite may become difficult. on all the newer water heaters they draw their air for combustion thru the flame arrestor. you must keep the flame arrestor clean for proper drafting. tightspotvacuum brush is a tool design for that job.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight