Help Identifying a Kitchen Faucet Make
If anyone can identify the maker of the attached faucet I would greatly appreciate it. My understanding is the side sprayer is rather unique (I will provide in subsequent post - can't seem to post two pics at once). I have emailed several manufacturers, with some indicating it is not theirs (Kohler and Kingston Brass). I have also had a plumber look and he could not find any identifying marks.
great video . lighting the pilot is the easy part. kipeeng the pilot light lite may become difficult. on all the newer water heaters they draw their air for combustion thru the flame arrestor. you must keep the flame arrestor clean for proper drafting. tightspotvacuum brush is a tool design for that job.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!