Having a power roof vent installed in new construction. It is controlled by a thermostat.
The builder states when using a power vent the normal roof vents close to the top of the ridge line are not installed. The reason is to always pull air up from the sofit vents.
Is this correct?
It would seem the attic will not get the air circulation needed unless the power vent is running. So cool / cold days no circulation.
hot mop vs. torch down
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
Yanking leaky roof vent in winter. can it be done?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!