Our house is 75 years old and has asbestos siding. I am looking for the caps (I think they are aluminum) which connect the siding at the corners of the home. Any ideas where I can find these?
Help is much appreciated,
- Forum >
- Roofing & Siding >
- I am looking for 10-20 abestos siding end caps. Any ideas where I can find these?
You wont. (maybe dumpster diving at some site) Here`s what I did a few times: Find a corner that is not so viewable, (back, dormers ect.ect.) use this to fill in all other areas, then make your own or have them made and do the stripped off corner completely. they are easy to make from aluminum trim coil. find the color or paint them to suit. Take them off from the top down.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!