My 9x22 cieling is vaulted off the patio door entrance up 10inches in a 6x10 area. I am looking for an outside corner trim piece that is the same dimension as a standard jchannel. Can anybody help??
There are two types of J-channel,..Soffit and siding...cornerposts are made to siding J-channel sizes..ya lost me here guy,..I don`t understand what you`er looking for.If you`er looking for coil trim with a J-channel edge,..it is easy to make on the break, useing the same coil you trimmed out the windows and doors with.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!