(similiar problem as post Kenmore 90 Series washer won't add water Mar-16-2006 08:43 AM)
Kenmore 90 Series Washing Machine. Recently when I tried to start a load of laundry, it would not run any water.
It starts to agitate like it thinks there is water in in the washer as soon as I turn it on.
What I have been doing to do laundry is filling buckets with water and manually pouring it in the washer during fill cycle and rinse cycle. it drains and goes through all other cycles like it is suppose to. It just won't fill with water automatically and starts to spin as if it thinks it's full.
After reading the replies to the post mentioned above it sounds like it could be the water level switch. I think its a $40 part online from sears. Is it hard to replace? Is there a way to confirm that it is this part before ordering it or try to take the old part out?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight