(similiar problem as post Kenmore 90 Series washer won't add water Mar-16-2006 08:43 AM)
Kenmore 90 Series Washing Machine. Recently when I tried to start a load of laundry, it would not run any water.
It starts to agitate like it thinks there is water in in the washer as soon as I turn it on.
What I have been doing to do laundry is filling buckets with water and manually pouring it in the washer during fill cycle and rinse cycle. it drains and goes through all other cycles like it is suppose to. It just won't fill with water automatically and starts to spin as if it thinks it's full.
After reading the replies to the post mentioned above it sounds like it could be the water level switch. I think its a $40 part online from sears. Is it hard to replace? Is there a way to confirm that it is this part before ordering it or try to take the old part out?
Thanks for your publiction. Another thing is that being a photographer includes not only difficulty in taking award-winning photographs but also hardships in acquiring the best digital camera suited to your requirements and most especially hardships in maintaining the quality of your camera. This really is very correct and visible for those professional photographers that are into capturing a nature's exciting scenes -- the mountains, the actual forests, the particular wild or even the seas. Going to these daring places unquestionably requires a dslr camera that can surpass the wild's tough conditions.Thanks for your recommendations on this blog. Just one thing I would wish to say is the fact that purchasing electronics items from the Internet is nothing new. The truth is, in the past decades alone, the market for online electronic devices has grown noticeably. Today, you will find practically almost any electronic system and gizmo on the Internet, which include cameras in addition to camcorders to computer elements and games consoles.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love