(similiar problem as post Kenmore 90 Series washer won't add water Mar-16-2006 08:43 AM)
Kenmore 90 Series Washing Machine. Recently when I tried to start a load of laundry, it would not run any water.
It starts to agitate like it thinks there is water in in the washer as soon as I turn it on.
What I have been doing to do laundry is filling buckets with water and manually pouring it in the washer during fill cycle and rinse cycle. it drains and goes through all other cycles like it is suppose to. It just won't fill with water automatically and starts to spin as if it thinks it's full.
After reading the replies to the post mentioned above it sounds like it could be the water level switch. I think its a $40 part online from sears. Is it hard to replace? Is there a way to confirm that it is this part before ordering it or try to take the old part out?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers