(similiar problem as post Kenmore 90 Series washer won't add water Mar-16-2006 08:43 AM)
Kenmore 90 Series Washing Machine. Recently when I tried to start a load of laundry, it would not run any water.
It starts to agitate like it thinks there is water in in the washer as soon as I turn it on.
What I have been doing to do laundry is filling buckets with water and manually pouring it in the washer during fill cycle and rinse cycle. it drains and goes through all other cycles like it is suppose to. It just won't fill with water automatically and starts to spin as if it thinks it's full.
After reading the replies to the post mentioned above it sounds like it could be the water level switch. I think its a $40 part online from sears. Is it hard to replace? Is there a way to confirm that it is this part before ordering it or try to take the old part out?
Thanks for your publiction. Another thing is that being a photographer includes not only difficulty in taking award-winning photographs but also hardships in acquiring the best digital camera suited to your requirements and most especially hardships in maintaining the quality of your camera. This really is very correct and visible for those professional photographers that are into capturing a nature's exciting scenes -- the mountains, the actual forests, the particular wild or even the seas. Going to these daring places unquestionably requires a dslr camera that can surpass the wild's tough conditions.Thanks for your recommendations on this blog. Just one thing I would wish to say is the fact that purchasing electronics items from the Internet is nothing new. The truth is, in the past decades alone, the market for online electronic devices has grown noticeably. Today, you will find practically almost any electronic system and gizmo on the Internet, which include cameras in addition to camcorders to computer elements and games consoles.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps