Cost To Add A Basement
I don't think ANYONE can do that from here. Really, now, you I can't imagine how we could do that.
Take some pictures to a Contractor (of your garage and the surrounding 'area', and ask him. Make sure you write down EVERYTHING you think you might want to have done. I don't think he's gonna spend too much time on your 'request' if you're only looking for a number and NOT to have the job done. If you're serious about this, go IN PERSON, and ask what he needs to know as far as what YOU want in your basement. If you just want an UNfinished basement, that's easy for him to do. But if you want a FINISHED basement, you have some 'work' to do for him.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide