Cost To Add A Basement
I don't think ANYONE can do that from here. Really, now, you I can't imagine how we could do that.
Take some pictures to a Contractor (of your garage and the surrounding 'area', and ask him. Make sure you write down EVERYTHING you think you might want to have done. I don't think he's gonna spend too much time on your 'request' if you're only looking for a number and NOT to have the job done. If you're serious about this, go IN PERSON, and ask what he needs to know as far as what YOU want in your basement. If you just want an UNfinished basement, that's easy for him to do. But if you want a FINISHED basement, you have some 'work' to do for him.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!