Another Lolly column question
Hi, I have a 1958 brick ranch, with a 6" center steel I-beam support. There are 4 supporting lolly columns. The Basement dimensions are 40 X 25. The columns are located @ (from back wall) 8' 14' 21 31(approx). I am planning a remodel and to accomodate my pool table, I need to move the 31 end column about 5 feet which will increase the unsupported span from 10 feet to 16 feet. I am planning on getting an engineers write off on this before constrution, but am trying to do as much design as I can.
another basement waterproofing question
Lolly Column Removal Help!!
slab cracking around lally and nails rising
Another Attic Storage Question, But Perhaps a Soluti...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!