Another Lolly column question
Hi, I have a 1958 brick ranch, with a 6" center steel I-beam support. There are 4 supporting lolly columns. The Basement dimensions are 40 X 25. The columns are located @ (from back wall) 8' 14' 21 31(approx). I am planning a remodel and to accomodate my pool table, I need to move the 31 end column about 5 feet which will increase the unsupported span from 10 feet to 16 feet. I am planning on getting an engineers write off on this before constrution, but am trying to do as much design as I can.
another basement waterproofing question
Lolly Column Removal Help!!
slab cracking around lally and nails rising
Another Attic Storage Question, But Perhaps a Soluti...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!