stone foundation and dirt floor. Has anyone ever considered using Gunite to seal the walls? If so would she use a swimming pool contractor or are there people who do this type of work?
Review other Posts and Follow-ups on the Basement and Attic Forum for what suggestions I, among others, have made regarding this same problem. (It's a popular 'problem'.) Hydrostatic pressures do amazing 'things' with water. No indoor 'covering is going to fix this problem.
As for the other 'problems'? RE bugs: stop feeding them. RE snakes: catch the mice. RE mice: buy a cat.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
Addition - Which foundation to pick?
Sump Pump Placement
basement drainage problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!