stone foundation and dirt floor. Has anyone ever considered using Gunite to seal the walls? If so would she use a swimming pool contractor or are there people who do this type of work?
Review other Posts and Follow-ups on the Basement and Attic Forum for what suggestions I, among others, have made regarding this same problem. (It's a popular 'problem'.) Hydrostatic pressures do amazing 'things' with water. No indoor 'covering is going to fix this problem.
As for the other 'problems'? RE bugs: stop feeding them. RE snakes: catch the mice. RE mice: buy a cat.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
Addition - Which foundation to pick?
Sump Pump Placement
basement drainage problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!