stone foundation and dirt floor. Has anyone ever considered using Gunite to seal the walls? If so would she use a swimming pool contractor or are there people who do this type of work?
Review other Posts and Follow-ups on the Basement and Attic Forum for what suggestions I, among others, have made regarding this same problem. (It's a popular 'problem'.) Hydrostatic pressures do amazing 'things' with water. No indoor 'covering is going to fix this problem.
As for the other 'problems'? RE bugs: stop feeding them. RE snakes: catch the mice. RE mice: buy a cat.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
Addition - Which foundation to pick?
Sump Pump Placement
basement drainage problem
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight