stone foundation and dirt floor. Has anyone ever considered using Gunite to seal the walls? If so would she use a swimming pool contractor or are there people who do this type of work?
Review other Posts and Follow-ups on the Basement and Attic Forum for what suggestions I, among others, have made regarding this same problem. (It's a popular 'problem'.) Hydrostatic pressures do amazing 'things' with water. No indoor 'covering is going to fix this problem.
As for the other 'problems'? RE bugs: stop feeding them. RE snakes: catch the mice. RE mice: buy a cat.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
Addition - Which foundation to pick?
Sump Pump Placement
basement drainage problem
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers