I'll turn off the lights when I leave a room! I'll put draft guards under the doors!
I changed all my light bulbs to energy saving bulbs. I weather stripped all windows and doors. sealed around fireplace and tightened and wrapped all pipes. I unplug almost all except a a few things. use a digital thermostat that is programmable. We have saved an average of about $25-30 a month. We did two or three things a month until all was done. Thanks for all the tips.
Safety on Bob Vilas shows and Ryley the carpenter?
Bob Vila's Home design
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - Pest riddance advice.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING