I'll turn off the lights when I leave a room! I'll put draft guards under the doors!
I changed all my light bulbs to energy saving bulbs. I weather stripped all windows and doors. sealed around fireplace and tightened and wrapped all pipes. I unplug almost all except a a few things. use a digital thermostat that is programmable. We have saved an average of about $25-30 a month. We did two or three things a month until all was done. Thanks for all the tips.
Safety on Bob Vilas shows and Ryley the carpenter?
Bob Vila's Home design
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - Pest riddance advice.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers