I just moved into a beautiful new home with a great view and backyard pool and jacuzzi. The pool deck is made of porcelain tile and would be absolutely great if it weren’t for one small problem. Obviously, because it is a pool deck the porcelain tiles are constantly wet. And when they get wet they become extremely slippery and dangerous. I’d like to find a non slip treatment that works on porcelain tile so if anyone can offer me words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated.
Someone turned me onto this company called Johnny Grip about 6 months ago, which sells non-slip floor treatments. I've used their product in all my restaurants since then and have noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of slip-and-falls we've had. It would work well on helping to make your pool deck safer as well I believe.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight