I just moved into a beautiful new home with a great view and backyard pool and jacuzzi. The pool deck is made of porcelain tile and would be absolutely great if it weren’t for one small problem. Obviously, because it is a pool deck the porcelain tiles are constantly wet. And when they get wet they become extremely slippery and dangerous. I’d like to find a non slip treatment that works on porcelain tile so if anyone can offer me words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated.
Someone turned me onto this company called Johnny Grip about 6 months ago, which sells non-slip floor treatments. I've used their product in all my restaurants since then and have noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of slip-and-falls we've had. It would work well on helping to make your pool deck safer as well I believe.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!