I have installed 2 French drains where the water is standing, and piped out and away underground the guttering in this area. We live downhill as you can see. Can anyone please give me some ideas. Its covering our walk way, and coming up onto our porch!
I think you will enjoy Denver this weekend. It's been warm but no hmiiduty and the evenings are very pleasant, only glitch might be mosquitos this year which is odd for us. Might want to have some spray just in case.
It looks like you hsve low spot there. Adding dirt and planting grass may be the bestsolution but be sure to grade away from your home
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!