OK, I'm fairly new to this stuff and want to finish my basement with a low budget in mind. I'm not being cheap, that's all I can afford. I'm probably only going to finish half of the basement; finished half for my home theatre and the other, exercise equipment and workshop...storage too! I think it's called drywall or sheetwall or something, but I remember watching Bob Vila and heard about this stuff that was recycled and cost much less, lighter and lasts longer than the regular stuff. Anyone know of the name of the company?? I think it was Canadian.
70's Cone Preway Freestanding Fireplace
Stained rough barnwood family room. Not tong and groove
10 things you didn't know Windex could do.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!