ok, me and the wife just bought a 40-50year old home with a small basement. the floor is concrete with some sort of old paint covering it which is seemingly worn through. we would like to repaint the floor so that it not only looks nice, but also protects the floor from condensation/moisture. we bought a cement floor paint from the home depot, but in the directions it doesn't go into detail on how to go about applying the paint. do i HAVE to remove the old worn out paint? can i simply use a normal roller to apply this water based paint? can anybody offer me any advice/tips on this endeavor?
thanks for any and all help you can send my way!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!