I have a poured foundation. There is a steel support beam running the length of the house. Where this support beam is placed, there is a notch in the foundation for the steel I beam to rest. in the corner of this notch there is a vertical maybe slightly diagonial that runs from this notch all the way to the foundation floor. This crack does leak slightly. What can I do to repair this crack?
Look in the yellow pages lots of companies do this kind of job with a life time warranty , they also will give you a free estamate, which they normaly will give you some info on how it is done if you like to tackle this your self , like chisel out the crack then put Hydrulic cemment in it but if the wall shifts again it will crack again
cracked basement wall
Reading foundation crack.
Foundation level with ground can't grade soil away f...
mystery waterfall leak in basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!