I have a poured foundation. There is a steel support beam running the length of the house. Where this support beam is placed, there is a notch in the foundation for the steel I beam to rest. in the corner of this notch there is a vertical maybe slightly diagonial that runs from this notch all the way to the foundation floor. This crack does leak slightly. What can I do to repair this crack?
Look in the yellow pages lots of companies do this kind of job with a life time warranty , they also will give you a free estamate, which they normaly will give you some info on how it is done if you like to tackle this your self , like chisel out the crack then put Hydrulic cemment in it but if the wall shifts again it will crack again
cracked basement wall
Reading foundation crack.
Foundation level with ground can't grade soil away f...
mystery waterfall leak in basement
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide