We installed this tile about 9 or 10 years ago and want to extend the tile thru the main hallway of the house. Any ideals where I can locate... I've tried craigslist in my area and googled to no avail.
I need 2 pcs. We are repairing broken tiles & broke 1 more than we have to replace : ( Is there any way you could part with just 2? You will be saving me from replacing entire floor. I am the contractor hired to replace " a couple pcs so that the unit can sell" this is a nightmare scenario.
I don't really know how this works, but I would like to hear from the one that has the 10 bx's of the slate gray tile that wants to sale it as a bundle. I am vwery interested in this.
I would like to buy the bundle the man was talking about. I can be reached @ 601-695-0845 or email@example.com
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight