We installed this tile about 9 or 10 years ago and want to extend the tile thru the main hallway of the house. Any ideals where I can locate... I've tried craigslist in my area and googled to no avail.
I need 2 pcs. We are repairing broken tiles & broke 1 more than we have to replace : ( Is there any way you could part with just 2? You will be saving me from replacing entire floor. I am the contractor hired to replace " a couple pcs so that the unit can sell" this is a nightmare scenario.
I don't really know how this works, but I would like to hear from the one that has the 10 bx's of the slate gray tile that wants to sale it as a bundle. I am vwery interested in this.
I would like to buy the bundle the man was talking about. I can be reached @ 601-695-0845 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers