We installed this tile about 9 or 10 years ago and want to extend the tile thru the main hallway of the house. Any ideals where I can locate... I've tried craigslist in my area and googled to no avail.
I need 2 pcs. We are repairing broken tiles & broke 1 more than we have to replace : ( Is there any way you could part with just 2? You will be saving me from replacing entire floor. I am the contractor hired to replace " a couple pcs so that the unit can sell" this is a nightmare scenario.
I don't really know how this works, but I would like to hear from the one that has the 10 bx's of the slate gray tile that wants to sale it as a bundle. I am vwery interested in this.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING