We installed this tile about 9 or 10 years ago and want to extend the tile thru the main hallway of the house. Any ideals where I can locate... I've tried craigslist in my area and googled to no avail.
I need 2 pcs. We are repairing broken tiles & broke 1 more than we have to replace : ( Is there any way you could part with just 2? You will be saving me from replacing entire floor. I am the contractor hired to replace " a couple pcs so that the unit can sell" this is a nightmare scenario.
I don't really know how this works, but I would like to hear from the one that has the 10 bx's of the slate gray tile that wants to sale it as a bundle. I am vwery interested in this.
I would like to buy the bundle the man was talking about. I can be reached @ 601-695-0845 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight