Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this crawlspace co. Neutocrete I found it on the web....I have a dirt crawlspace that stinks, its wet and I'm concerned about my young childrens health. Right now we have 6 mil poly down but it still smells musty and the mold(that scares me with all the hype). I am trying to gather as much info as possible before I make the best decision. If anyone has had this done I would really be interested in hearing your comments.
I am assuming the company you listed is someone who comes in and does repairs so your basement/crawlspace stay dry. I am having the same problem. I had Everdry come in and they said they were going to dig around my foundation putting all new drain pipes in to my sump pump and paint the foundation with sealer etc etc. For the low low price of $5000. I don't have money to spend. Where is your water coming from? Do you have gutters? Does the ground slope away from the house. Most websites recommend at least 1 inch drop for every foot of run. Obviously the more the better. The company i had over talked about hydrostatic pressure which makes some since to me. This is where water is trying to find the easiest way to the surface and your basement/crawlspace is easiest. They wanted to dig a 4 foot hole in the crawlspace and put gravel in the bottom of it and drop a sump pump in. Then they would pump it to the ditch or a catch basin. I'm not to that point yet. I have to do the gutters and slope the ground away from my house first. Hope I helped you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!