Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this crawlspace co. Neutocrete I found it on the web....I have a dirt crawlspace that stinks, its wet and I'm concerned about my young childrens health. Right now we have 6 mil poly down but it still smells musty and the mold(that scares me with all the hype). I am trying to gather as much info as possible before I make the best decision. If anyone has had this done I would really be interested in hearing your comments.
I am assuming the company you listed is someone who comes in and does repairs so your basement/crawlspace stay dry. I am having the same problem. I had Everdry come in and they said they were going to dig around my foundation putting all new drain pipes in to my sump pump and paint the foundation with sealer etc etc. For the low low price of $5000. I don't have money to spend. Where is your water coming from? Do you have gutters? Does the ground slope away from the house. Most websites recommend at least 1 inch drop for every foot of run. Obviously the more the better. The company i had over talked about hydrostatic pressure which makes some since to me. This is where water is trying to find the easiest way to the surface and your basement/crawlspace is easiest. They wanted to dig a 4 foot hole in the crawlspace and put gravel in the bottom of it and drop a sump pump in. Then they would pump it to the ditch or a catch basin. I'm not to that point yet. I have to do the gutters and slope the ground away from my house first. Hope I helped you.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight