I’ve got tiles on my outdoor patio and every time it rains they become as slick as ice. I’ve almost fallen a few times right after it has rained and would like to apply an anti-slip floor treatment to the patio so I don’t hurt myself. Can anyone offer me any advice on this matter?
Google "Johnny Grip". It was suggested to me a while back from someone else on here but only works on wet tile so it's exactly what you're looking for. Let us all know how it works out for you!
The anti-slip treatment arrived three days ago and just my luck it was raining so I had to wait till the day before yesterday to apply it. It then happened to rain yesterday so I was excited to get up this morning and check out the patio. Thanks for the suggestion babypops – the tiles have way more traction underfoot now, even when they still had small pools of rain water on them!
Laying ceramic tile in an outdoor patio
Imitate Bob Vila's Rowley Victorian Built-in Outdoor...
painting concrete garage and patio
Outdoor Tile Removal
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!