I’ve got tiles on my outdoor patio and every time it rains they become as slick as ice. I’ve almost fallen a few times right after it has rained and would like to apply an anti-slip floor treatment to the patio so I don’t hurt myself. Can anyone offer me any advice on this matter?
Google "Johnny Grip". It was suggested to me a while back from someone else on here but only works on wet tile so it's exactly what you're looking for. Let us all know how it works out for you!
The anti-slip treatment arrived three days ago and just my luck it was raining so I had to wait till the day before yesterday to apply it. It then happened to rain yesterday so I was excited to get up this morning and check out the patio. Thanks for the suggestion babypops – the tiles have way more traction underfoot now, even when they still had small pools of rain water on them!
Laying ceramic tile in an outdoor patio
Imitate Bob Vila's Rowley Victorian Built-in Outdoor...
painting concrete garage and patio
Outdoor Tile Removal
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love