I’ve got tiles on my outdoor patio and every time it rains they become as slick as ice. I’ve almost fallen a few times right after it has rained and would like to apply an anti-slip floor treatment to the patio so I don’t hurt myself. Can anyone offer me any advice on this matter?
Google "Johnny Grip". It was suggested to me a while back from someone else on here but only works on wet tile so it's exactly what you're looking for. Let us all know how it works out for you!
The anti-slip treatment arrived three days ago and just my luck it was raining so I had to wait till the day before yesterday to apply it. It then happened to rain yesterday so I was excited to get up this morning and check out the patio. Thanks for the suggestion babypops – the tiles have way more traction underfoot now, even when they still had small pools of rain water on them!
Laying ceramic tile in an outdoor patio
Imitate Bob Vila's Rowley Victorian Built-in Outdoor...
painting concrete garage and patio
Outdoor Tile Removal
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING