I’ve got tiles on my outdoor patio and every time it rains they become as slick as ice. I’ve almost fallen a few times right after it has rained and would like to apply an anti-slip floor treatment to the patio so I don’t hurt myself. Can anyone offer me any advice on this matter?
Google "Johnny Grip". It was suggested to me a while back from someone else on here but only works on wet tile so it's exactly what you're looking for. Let us all know how it works out for you!
The anti-slip treatment arrived three days ago and just my luck it was raining so I had to wait till the day before yesterday to apply it. It then happened to rain yesterday so I was excited to get up this morning and check out the patio. Thanks for the suggestion babypops – the tiles have way more traction underfoot now, even when they still had small pools of rain water on them!
Laying ceramic tile in an outdoor patio
Imitate Bob Vila's Rowley Victorian Built-in Outdoor...
painting concrete garage and patio
Outdoor Tile Removal
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes