"DriCore" flooring system
Water vapor will travel through concrete and condense on cold surfaces. You can add a number of zero perm products to the concrete to keep the vapor from coming through.
Check your attic, many times when there is excessive drive from a basement slab the moisture will condense on the underside of the roof sheathing, (the first cold surface the vapor encounters)
In any case, try this. Pick a dry place on your basement floor. this spot should be free of cracks. Tape a 24" square of clear plastic over the spot. Make sure the edges are sealed tight. Wait 24-48 hours and see if water accumulates on the underside of the plastic. If it does, You need to seal the floor.
Hope this helps
Open Web Joist Flooring System
Armstrong swift-loc flooring system??????/damp floor
Damp floor: Drylock + vaporbarrier+carpet ok?
Basement ceiling tiles
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes