Home Depot used to sell this flooring. We bought 400sq ft that someone had left over from their project. Now, we need another 400 sq ft to complete our project. Email me at [email protected] if you have some. We're in Denver, CO.
June 14 and I'm looking for some Glentown oak as well -- do you still have some? Could you post on Ebay?
Discontinued TrafficMaster laminate - Dark Red Oak
Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak
Searching for TrafficMaster Glentown Oak Laminate Fl...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!