Home Depot used to sell this flooring. We bought 400sq ft that someone had left over from their project. Now, we need another 400 sq ft to complete our project. Email me at [email protected] if you have some. We're in Denver, CO.
June 14 and I'm looking for some Glentown oak as well -- do you still have some? Could you post on Ebay?
Discontinued TrafficMaster laminate - Dark Red Oak
Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak
Searching for TrafficMaster Glentown Oak Laminate Fl...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!