Yet another leak question *sigh*
water will go through brick. Try the easy things first. Check caulking on all windows and doors. If needed caulk with one part urethane caulk. SIKA, sonneborne and tremco are three good ones. Next seal the brick. Use a siloxane sealer. Alcohol based 20% solution. Follow all manufacturers guidelines.
Hope this helps.
Look for a construction specialties store in your area. AH Harris is one I know that is in New York.
Siloxane can be sprayed with pump up garden sprayer. It does have some cautions to follow and a respirator is a must.
Any constructions specialties company that provides concrete accesories can get you the product and info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love