Yet another leak question *sigh*
water will go through brick. Try the easy things first. Check caulking on all windows and doors. If needed caulk with one part urethane caulk. SIKA, sonneborne and tremco are three good ones. Next seal the brick. Use a siloxane sealer. Alcohol based 20% solution. Follow all manufacturers guidelines.
Hope this helps.
Look for a construction specialties store in your area. AH Harris is one I know that is in New York.
Siloxane can be sprayed with pump up garden sprayer. It does have some cautions to follow and a respirator is a must.
Any constructions specialties company that provides concrete accesories can get you the product and info.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 “Stone Sober” Household Uses for Liquor
- 10 Fun Planters to Make with Everyday Objects
- 15 Spring Home Maintenance Musts
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Wow-Worthy Window Films: 11 Top Picks
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Air Quality
- 10 Ingenious Home Uses for Baking Soda