Yet another leak question *sigh*
water will go through brick. Try the easy things first. Check caulking on all windows and doors. If needed caulk with one part urethane caulk. SIKA, sonneborne and tremco are three good ones. Next seal the brick. Use a siloxane sealer. Alcohol based 20% solution. Follow all manufacturers guidelines.
Hope this helps.
Look for a construction specialties store in your area. AH Harris is one I know that is in New York.
Siloxane can be sprayed with pump up garden sprayer. It does have some cautions to follow and a respirator is a must.
Any constructions specialties company that provides concrete accesories can get you the product and info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!