Yet another leak question *sigh*
water will go through brick. Try the easy things first. Check caulking on all windows and doors. If needed caulk with one part urethane caulk. SIKA, sonneborne and tremco are three good ones. Next seal the brick. Use a siloxane sealer. Alcohol based 20% solution. Follow all manufacturers guidelines.
Hope this helps.
Look for a construction specialties store in your area. AH Harris is one I know that is in New York.
Siloxane can be sprayed with pump up garden sprayer. It does have some cautions to follow and a respirator is a must.
Any constructions specialties company that provides concrete accesories can get you the product and info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects