I was just watching Bob's TV show, they were pouring ICF walls including the gable ends to the peak. I cannot believe they had no hand rails on the scaffolding, the guy was walking on one plank, no saftey glasses or hard hats, and to boot, not one single person was tied off!!
I have worked in construction for 20 yrs and I am thinking how many OSHA violations were televised for all of america to see.
Shame on you Bob, You, the General, and any Subs involved should be getting a call from OSHA for putting everyone there in jeporday on your jobsite!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!