I was just watching Bob's TV show, they were pouring ICF walls including the gable ends to the peak. I cannot believe they had no hand rails on the scaffolding, the guy was walking on one plank, no saftey glasses or hard hats, and to boot, not one single person was tied off!!
I have worked in construction for 20 yrs and I am thinking how many OSHA violations were televised for all of america to see.
Shame on you Bob, You, the General, and any Subs involved should be getting a call from OSHA for putting everyone there in jeporday on your jobsite!!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING