I was just watching Bob's TV show, they were pouring ICF walls including the gable ends to the peak. I cannot believe they had no hand rails on the scaffolding, the guy was walking on one plank, no saftey glasses or hard hats, and to boot, not one single person was tied off!!
I have worked in construction for 20 yrs and I am thinking how many OSHA violations were televised for all of america to see.
Shame on you Bob, You, the General, and any Subs involved should be getting a call from OSHA for putting everyone there in jeporday on your jobsite!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love