We have a 12'x23' poarch that is 20' above the ground held up with brick columns. The poarch has 2 walls that are brick & 2 walls that are half siding & half screen with deck wood flooring. We want to replace the screen portion with windows. We are located in NC & our house backs up to woods with lots of birds & squirrels. What is the best way to insulate the underneath side of the poarch floor?
Deck to Attached Sunroom
elevated enclosed porch
Re: Can it support it....?
Converting a enclosed screen porch into a sunroom.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!