We have a 12'x23' poarch that is 20' above the ground held up with brick columns. The poarch has 2 walls that are brick & 2 walls that are half siding & half screen with deck wood flooring. We want to replace the screen portion with windows. We are located in NC & our house backs up to woods with lots of birds & squirrels. What is the best way to insulate the underneath side of the poarch floor?
Deck to Attached Sunroom
elevated enclosed porch
Re: Can it support it....?
Converting a enclosed screen porch into a sunroom.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!