Renovated Basement Space
I transformed my dark and unused basement into a warm and welcoming family room. There is an area for toys complete with a closet to hid them all away. The laundry room was created along with a barn door. Closets were added for plenty of storage. The icing on the cake is the rooms main focal point. A wall of built ins was assembled using pieces of IKEA furniture.
That does look really nice. I am actually quite impressed that the Ikea products look so good in that space. Just goes to show that if the right basement remodeling contractor does the work, good things can happen even within a narrow budget. Good work!
Vent in crawl space make waterproofing in Basement d...
Turning A Crawl Space Into A Full Basement
Air space in Basement walls?
Let's Make a Basement
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight