Renovated Basement Space
I transformed my dark and unused basement into a warm and welcoming family room. There is an area for toys complete with a closet to hid them all away. The laundry room was created along with a barn door. Closets were added for plenty of storage. The icing on the cake is the rooms main focal point. A wall of built ins was assembled using pieces of IKEA furniture.
That does look really nice. I am actually quite impressed that the Ikea products look so good in that space. Just goes to show that if the right basement remodeling contractor does the work, good things can happen even within a narrow budget. Good work!
Vent in crawl space make waterproofing in Basement d...
Turning A Crawl Space Into A Full Basement
Air space in Basement walls?
Let's Make a Basement
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING