I am getting ready to install 4 rooms with Bruce Hard Wood Pre-Finished Flooring. It has 8 or more coats of poly-urethane one of which might be UV ray protection. The dealer and Bruce said in a bright room it will amber and come close to matching the original flooring in adjacent rooms. Has anyone experienced this situation and what were your results.
Worried in NC.
Pre-finished, engineered wood on concrete question
Versastrip - hardwood??
can i install hardwood flooring over tile?
which flooring would work best for me?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!