Need a new washing machine and was told by two repairmen to stay away from Amana-parts are expensive-maybe they are difficult to fix also. My 27 year old Whirlpool is not fixable-hate to part with it as they don't make them to last now. I believe most brands are made by the same company.
It is frustrating try to select an item where you get mixed reviews!!
Any input is greatly appreciated!
Amana is a low end of Whirlpool. Many reviews state to stay away from Whirlpool-repeated repairs and poor customer service. It is difficult to find a machine with positive reviews. Is there any that don't have a history of repeated repairs?
Most and least reliable: Of your front loading the models with the fewest repairs were LG and Samsung (7%) followed by Kenmore 10, Whirlpool 11 Maytag and Frigidaire 12 and GE with 17. Of your top loaders Roper (6%) followed by Maytag,Whirlpool and Kenmore all with 10% repair history followed by GE with 12 and Fisher &Paykel at 15%.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love