The MFGR. of your pavers probably has a WEB site. Pay it a visit. Look for Do-It-Yourself info. If you can't find it, contact them. I'm sure they have it.
Yes, you want to dust BEFORE you install the pavers. Also, you want to border your patio to keep the pavers in place. And yes, you want to 'fill' when you're finished.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Brick patio using half bricks
Building a brick patio with retaining walls
Has wasps under brick patio with cement top, how to ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!