hi. i recently had the owens corning basement wall system installed (i'm finishing the the ceiling myself), and so far, i like it. i plan on doing some entertaining in the basement, and i'm likely to have some smokers down there. in order to prevent the smoke from getting sucked into the walls, i'd lik to install a few exhaust fans (just like in the bathrooms).
my question is this... when i vent the fans to the outside of the house, can i join all the fans to exhaust out of one exit, or does each fan have to have its own exit?
i plan on having 6 fans total, 3 one switch, 3 on another switch.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers