hi. i recently had the owens corning basement wall system installed (i'm finishing the the ceiling myself), and so far, i like it. i plan on doing some entertaining in the basement, and i'm likely to have some smokers down there. in order to prevent the smoke from getting sucked into the walls, i'd lik to install a few exhaust fans (just like in the bathrooms).
my question is this... when i vent the fans to the outside of the house, can i join all the fans to exhaust out of one exit, or does each fan have to have its own exit?
i plan on having 6 fans total, 3 one switch, 3 on another switch.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects