hi. i recently had the owens corning basement wall system installed (i'm finishing the the ceiling myself), and so far, i like it. i plan on doing some entertaining in the basement, and i'm likely to have some smokers down there. in order to prevent the smoke from getting sucked into the walls, i'd lik to install a few exhaust fans (just like in the bathrooms).
my question is this... when i vent the fans to the outside of the house, can i join all the fans to exhaust out of one exit, or does each fan have to have its own exit?
i plan on having 6 fans total, 3 one switch, 3 on another switch.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight