The inside drain tile method(or ANY diverting means) does not take hydrostatic pressure & roots from trees/large bushes off the entire outside of a basement wall..Impossible.In order to help take that pressure off a wall you have to go outside and dig to footing,haul dirt/clay away & backfill w/all pea-stone.Peastone will also give the outside of the wall full and immediate drainage from top to bottom.The inside method does not stop water/moisture/dampness from entering the wall through cracks and other openings so it cannot stop mold/efflorescence.An outside method seals all cracks/openings and provides the best drainage so water cannot enter the wall...so mold will no longer have its lifeline to grow.I`m talking about hand digging to footing,haul all dirt/clay away,scrape & wire brush the wall,seal cracks & all openings with hydraulic cement,then apply Thick tar & visqueen to wall and backfill w/100% peastone...6-10" of top soil over P stone if homeowner desires.An inside method should only be used when the homeowners problem is water being forced up at isolation joint or up through floor cracks.Rod holes in a poured wall can be sealed from the inside if packed correctly.If you have a crack in a poured wall..an epoxy injection is very risky means to try and solve your problem.If just the slightest more settling occurs(almost always does)or pressure on the outside of that crack occurs(almost always does)that crack is going to open up and that epoxy is NOT going to hold thousands of LBS of concrete together...I`ve seen it for happen repeatedly...for over 20 years.
Anderson French Door handles
whirley bird attachment to peel paint
Exterior Paint Disaster with Sherwin Williams Emeral...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!