We've got ten semco windows that have rotted out. They were properly painted installed etc. DON'T buy this product.
Please give more details - Were they wood (I presume)? Was there condensation that caused the rotting? Condensation isn't necessarily the window's fault. Newer homes are built practically air tight, so humidity levels are greater. Depending on the indoor vs. outdoor temps where you live and the humidity level, that could be the cause of condensation. (You'd be surprised how low the humidity can be to still get condensation) Or, if you had window treatments (blinds, shades, etc.) covering the window most of the time, they trap air, which can cause condensation. Just fyi.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!