I'm interested in a DIY recommendations to remove the (steel) window bucks/formed concrete from my poured basement walls? I've considering using a pneumatic air hammer (chisel) for the job, however, it would seem to be a timely task.
I'm in the process of finishing my basement and plan on replacing the existing, single-pane, un-insulated, constuction grade hopper window(s) with vinyl, dual pane replacements for aesthetics and efficiency reasons. I'm in need of addressing and replacing prior to continued construction. All feedback, recommendations, and suggestions welcome.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!