I'm interested in a DIY recommendations to remove the (steel) window bucks/formed concrete from my poured basement walls? I've considering using a pneumatic air hammer (chisel) for the job, however, it would seem to be a timely task.
I'm in the process of finishing my basement and plan on replacing the existing, single-pane, un-insulated, constuction grade hopper window(s) with vinyl, dual pane replacements for aesthetics and efficiency reasons. I'm in need of addressing and replacing prior to continued construction. All feedback, recommendations, and suggestions welcome.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!