We purchased a new home by Pulte, and they are in the process of building our home. Last weekend, we noticed that there are three long cracks in our basement. It seemed that the construction worker working on the house adjacent to us probably came too close to our home with their "bulldozer" putting lots of pressure on the ground that our basement wall is barried.
The construction superintendent told us this is not a big problem, and all they have to is drill a few wholes on the wall from inside and inject epoxy fluid.
My concerns is that is this enough? They are just doing this from inside since the other side is barried underground... Won't it leak when rain a lot and the ground is saturated with water? Should I cancel the contract and buy another home?
Any suggestions or comment would be very much appreciated. Thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects