We purchased a new home by Pulte, and they are in the process of building our home. Last weekend, we noticed that there are three long cracks in our basement. It seemed that the construction worker working on the house adjacent to us probably came too close to our home with their "bulldozer" putting lots of pressure on the ground that our basement wall is barried.
The construction superintendent told us this is not a big problem, and all they have to is drill a few wholes on the wall from inside and inject epoxy fluid.
My concerns is that is this enough? They are just doing this from inside since the other side is barried underground... Won't it leak when rain a lot and the ground is saturated with water? Should I cancel the contract and buy another home?
Any suggestions or comment would be very much appreciated. Thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers