We purchased a new home by Pulte, and they are in the process of building our home. Last weekend, we noticed that there are three long cracks in our basement. It seemed that the construction worker working on the house adjacent to us probably came too close to our home with their "bulldozer" putting lots of pressure on the ground that our basement wall is barried.
The construction superintendent told us this is not a big problem, and all they have to is drill a few wholes on the wall from inside and inject epoxy fluid.
My concerns is that is this enough? They are just doing this from inside since the other side is barried underground... Won't it leak when rain a lot and the ground is saturated with water? Should I cancel the contract and buy another home?
Any suggestions or comment would be very much appreciated. Thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!