Full set Geneva Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Ohio area for sale. 1950’s full set of yellow Geneva Kitchen cabinets with green countertops. General Electric built in stainless steel oven and cooktop (they both work), stainless steel double sink and Maytag dishwasher are included. See the pictures with measurements at http://davidarno.com/kitchen.html
Buyer will disassemble, remove and transport.
Hi there, where are you located? And is there any way you would be willing to just sell me the cabinet over the hood? I have the same kitchen and am in desperate need of just that piece.
Thank you for your reply. At this time I would want to sell the complete set. With that said, If I do not have anyone interested soon, I may keep it all and use them in my garage. Should that happen and I see the piece you are interested in would not be as useful to me as it would be to you, I would consider selling it. I am located in Fort Thomas, Kentucky right across the river from Cincinnati, Ohio. I'll keep watch on the post and before the end of May I will make the decision. Again, thank you for your reply. David
Geneva Cabinets with Sink
St Charles Kitchen Cabinets for Sale (Vinatge metal ...
Geneva Kitchen Cabinets 4sale
Vintage St Charles Kitchen Cabinets (Set of 20) Exce...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects