Full set Geneva Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Ohio area for sale. 1950’s full set of yellow Geneva Kitchen cabinets with green countertops. General Electric built in stainless steel oven and cooktop (they both work), stainless steel double sink and Maytag dishwasher are included. See the pictures with measurements at http://davidarno.com/kitchen.html
Buyer will disassemble, remove and transport.
Hi there, where are you located? And is there any way you would be willing to just sell me the cabinet over the hood? I have the same kitchen and am in desperate need of just that piece.
Thank you for your reply. At this time I would want to sell the complete set. With that said, If I do not have anyone interested soon, I may keep it all and use them in my garage. Should that happen and I see the piece you are interested in would not be as useful to me as it would be to you, I would consider selling it. I am located in Fort Thomas, Kentucky right across the river from Cincinnati, Ohio. I'll keep watch on the post and before the end of May I will make the decision. Again, thank you for your reply. David
Geneva Cabinets with Sink
Tracy kitchen sink and cabinets
Geneva Kitchen Cabinets 4sale
Looking for Geneva metal kitchen cabinets in the sou...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!