Full set Geneva Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Ohio area for sale. 1950’s full set of yellow Geneva Kitchen cabinets with green countertops. General Electric built in stainless steel oven and cooktop (they both work), stainless steel double sink and Maytag dishwasher are included. See the pictures with measurements at http://davidarno.com/kitchen.html
Buyer will disassemble, remove and transport.
Hi there, where are you located? And is there any way you would be willing to just sell me the cabinet over the hood? I have the same kitchen and am in desperate need of just that piece.
Thank you for your reply. At this time I would want to sell the complete set. With that said, If I do not have anyone interested soon, I may keep it all and use them in my garage. Should that happen and I see the piece you are interested in would not be as useful to me as it would be to you, I would consider selling it. I am located in Fort Thomas, Kentucky right across the river from Cincinnati, Ohio. I'll keep watch on the post and before the end of May I will make the decision. Again, thank you for your reply. David
Geneva Cabinets with Sink
St Charles Kitchen Cabinets for Sale (Vinatge metal ...
Geneva Kitchen Cabinets 4sale
Vintage St Charles Kitchen Cabinets (Set of 20) Exce...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips