There is a debate in our house as to whether the holes in a plastic footer drain go up or down. And the rational is?
according to this guy,who imo is quite good but i do disagree w/him on a few things, he says 'down'. paragraph 8
but many builders opt for 'flexible perforated D tile' which should Not be used at depths of more than 1.2 meters according to this manufacturer recommendation. And believe me, 'this is exactly' what many use! We know because we`ve dug up 'many' over the years and seen with our own eyes.
http://oxfordplasticsinc.com/perforatedpipe.htm scroll down to'selecting perf. pipe' gl!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects