There is a debate in our house as to whether the holes in a plastic footer drain go up or down. And the rational is?
according to this guy,who imo is quite good but i do disagree w/him on a few things, he says 'down'. paragraph 8
but many builders opt for 'flexible perforated D tile' which should Not be used at depths of more than 1.2 meters according to this manufacturer recommendation. And believe me, 'this is exactly' what many use! We know because we`ve dug up 'many' over the years and seen with our own eyes.
http://oxfordplasticsinc.com/perforatedpipe.htm scroll down to'selecting perf. pipe' gl!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide