There is a debate in our house as to whether the holes in a plastic footer drain go up or down. And the rational is?
according to this guy,who imo is quite good but i do disagree w/him on a few things, he says 'down'. paragraph 8
but many builders opt for 'flexible perforated D tile' which should Not be used at depths of more than 1.2 meters according to this manufacturer recommendation. And believe me, 'this is exactly' what many use! We know because we`ve dug up 'many' over the years and seen with our own eyes.
http://oxfordplasticsinc.com/perforatedpipe.htm scroll down to'selecting perf. pipe' gl!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING