I am getting ready to install a brick patio and I am not sure which way would be the best to attach the brick pavers (1" thick) to the existing concrete patio. The concrete is in good shape and I thought the traditional way would be to first put down a bed of thinset mortar and put the bricks down but now I am thinking another option might be a adhesive like concrete/masonry liquid nail. I used some of this previously to attach some quartzite stone pavers to a concrete retaining wall and so far it has held up real well. Any advice would be appreciated, the liquid nail approach seems easier since no having to mix up thinset and hope that it adhears to the existing surface.
Brick patio using half bricks
Building a brick patio with retaining walls
Has wasps under brick patio with cement top, how to ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!