MY TOWN HOME GETS VERY DUSTY. I CAN SEE THE DUST ON THE AIR VENTS. I'VE HAD ALL THE DUCTS AND VENTS CLEANED AND I STILL SEE DUST ACCUMULATE QUICKLY. I THINK IT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE ATTIC BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT HAS A FAN TO BLOW OUT THE AIR FROM THE HOME. I HAVE A CRAWL SPACE ATTIC WITH BLOWN FIBER GLASS INSULATION. CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ADVISE/ SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM BEFORE I BUY A AIR FILTER SYSTEM THAT WILL ONLY COVER ONE PART OF MY HOME. I REALLY WOULD LIKE SOMETHING THAT COULD BE ATTACHED TO A FIXTURE IN THE CELLAR THAT WOULD AIR MY WHOLE HOUSE. PLEASE HELP
It is very difficult to comment without seeing your situation. You can always have your "dust" lab tested to determine what it is and hopefully the source. HEPA filtration in the home is never a bad idea. The filters are expensive, but so are medical bills.
We had a new hot air furnace installed 2 yrs. ago. Since then I have noticed a fine white powder that forms on all the furniture. We keep changing the filter but to no avail. I am constantly coughing & this has become a problem for me because I am also suffering from breast cancer. Any suggestions? Are there any companies that can come down to inspect the air quality of our home or the furnace????
Too humid in my home
Basement ceiling insulation
Central AC Ducts made from Duct (fiber) Board - ???
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!