In the attic the plaster keeps cracking at the seams, We cut the cracks out and tape and fill it back in, and it cracks again.
Whether it is expansion/contraction or vibration, I would assume you have movement of some type. You could try using a paintable caulk in the crack. Make sure it is completely dry before painting.
House is 6 years old. I have continuing issues with mud cracks along the length of the outside edge protector. I have added mud, sanded and repainted several times. What is the real issue with this? I hear lots of folks complaining on the same problem, but no one has suggested a proper fix!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!