In the attic the plaster keeps cracking at the seams, We cut the cracks out and tape and fill it back in, and it cracks again.
Whether it is expansion/contraction or vibration, I would assume you have movement of some type. You could try using a paintable caulk in the crack. Make sure it is completely dry before painting.
House is 6 years old. I have continuing issues with mud cracks along the length of the outside edge protector. I have added mud, sanded and repainted several times. What is the real issue with this? I hear lots of folks complaining on the same problem, but no one has suggested a proper fix!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects