Hi, we're just about ready to paint our concrete floors after going through some pretty intense but sucsessful drying out of our basement. We like the UGL/Drylok brand but can't find it here where we live for concrete floor paint. Does any one know anything good or bad about the brand (Homedepot) Behr? I've used the brand on other projects but never on concrete. Any thoughts?
Do not paint your floor, it will just peel on you. Unless you take the time to competely dry out the concrete, create a profile and etch the concrete to remove oils and such, it will not last. The next time you get water, it will just peel on you again.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!