I need to add a 2nd zone to a new sprinkler system I am making a feeble attempt at installing. Im not sure how, or if its even possible to tap into the water wource for this 2nd valve. Im guessing to tap into where the spiggot is now? I am posting a link to a pic of the one and only water source in the front of the house, where the system is being placed. Appreciate any advice and suggestions!
Here is the water source as it is now:
Long DWV message for help.
Kenmore Heavy Duty Washer-Can't figure out how to ch...
Sprinkler System Dilemma
mobile home plumbing
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!