I have a block wall 7 ft by 44 ft, I've dug it out and burshed the dirt off, my plan is to paint with kool seal elastometric white, and backfill with, plastic liner, foam board to protect the plastic, and bottom drain pipe and rock fill (6 inch wide) up the side of the house with dirt beyond. yes the soil perks, like an artesian well, and the block is filled with a drop in insulation that I would like to be dry. the inside of the wall was already painted with drylock, but the water just kept on coming in.
any suggestions before, I do this?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!