I am looking for replacement tiles for a Azulindus & Marti Cermaic tile, 16 inch square, Pattern = Stone 70, Choice = 1, Shade = T3, Caliber = C3, Check = RC 07-97(taken from the original box). Do you know where I might find replacement tiles? I have contacted the manufacturer and they are no longer in production. Thank you!
I need to find tile that has been discontinued. The Company the tile is made by is Mula Ceramics. The color is Marble Gray 30 cmx 30 cm. The info on the box states the color is moderate. There is a number faded on the box I got some number info KB0515. Can you direct me on how to find this title? Thank you.
I need about 30 8" ceramic tile for my kitchen floor. The house was built in 1979 and they are the original tile. They are a Beige/Ecru color and it reads Monocottura on the back, Made in Italy. There is a pattern embossed on the tile which is smooth then straight lines, like a fringe, then a weave pattern, then the fringe again. If anyone has these tiles or knows where I might find them I would greatly appreciate it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!