I am looking for replacement tiles for a Azulindus & Marti Cermaic tile, 16 inch square, Pattern = Stone 70, Choice = 1, Shade = T3, Caliber = C3, Check = RC 07-97(taken from the original box). Do you know where I might find replacement tiles? I have contacted the manufacturer and they are no longer in production. Thank you!
I need to find tile that has been discontinued. The Company the tile is made by is Mula Ceramics. The color is Marble Gray 30 cmx 30 cm. The info on the box states the color is moderate. There is a number faded on the box I got some number info KB0515. Can you direct me on how to find this title? Thank you.
I need about 30 8" ceramic tile for my kitchen floor. The house was built in 1979 and they are the original tile. They are a Beige/Ecru color and it reads Monocottura on the back, Made in Italy. There is a pattern embossed on the tile which is smooth then straight lines, like a fringe, then a weave pattern, then the fringe again. If anyone has these tiles or knows where I might find them I would greatly appreciate it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love