I am looking for replacement tiles for a Azulindus & Marti Cermaic tile, 16 inch square, Pattern = Stone 70, Choice = 1, Shade = T3, Caliber = C3, Check = RC 07-97(taken from the original box). Do you know where I might find replacement tiles? I have contacted the manufacturer and they are no longer in production. Thank you!
I need to find tile that has been discontinued. The Company the tile is made by is Mula Ceramics. The color is Marble Gray 30 cmx 30 cm. The info on the box states the color is moderate. There is a number faded on the box I got some number info KB0515. Can you direct me on how to find this title? Thank you.
I need about 30 8" ceramic tile for my kitchen floor. The house was built in 1979 and they are the original tile. They are a Beige/Ecru color and it reads Monocottura on the back, Made in Italy. There is a pattern embossed on the tile which is smooth then straight lines, like a fringe, then a weave pattern, then the fringe again. If anyone has these tiles or knows where I might find them I would greatly appreciate it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes