I am looking for replacement tiles for a Azulindus & Marti Cermaic tile, 16 inch square, Pattern = Stone 70, Choice = 1, Shade = T3, Caliber = C3, Check = RC 07-97(taken from the original box). Do you know where I might find replacement tiles? I have contacted the manufacturer and they are no longer in production. Thank you!
I need to find tile that has been discontinued. The Company the tile is made by is Mula Ceramics. The color is Marble Gray 30 cmx 30 cm. The info on the box states the color is moderate. There is a number faded on the box I got some number info KB0515. Can you direct me on how to find this title? Thank you.
I need about 30 8" ceramic tile for my kitchen floor. The house was built in 1979 and they are the original tile. They are a Beige/Ecru color and it reads Monocottura on the back, Made in Italy. There is a pattern embossed on the tile which is smooth then straight lines, like a fringe, then a weave pattern, then the fringe again. If anyone has these tiles or knows where I might find them I would greatly appreciate it.
Tile is 13" square. Made in Italy. Stamped on back is monocottura 1200 C also has P4 and T2. I'm guessing 99 may mean date it was made. House was built in 2000. Color is light cream with tan marble streaks. I need to repair cracked pieces caused by house settling in FL sand.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!