Hello! I have a few questions about having someone installing attic stairs for us (via a cut hole).
Do people have an opinion about purchasing Wooden Stairs vs. Aluminium Stairs?
We are going to hire someone to make the hold and install the stair contraption (I don't know what you call these things). Is it better to purchase the item ourselves, or have the installer install it. (We've done all of the measurements needed.)
We saw some little pink "boats" in Home Depot -- apparently for installation around the area around the attic door. How do these things work?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 11 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home