and other openings as shown in photo`s below.
-Frozen Ground Can Direct Escaped Gas to Homes http://wcco.com/consumer/escaped.gas.frost.2.1517844.html
...'if a house happens to be in the path it will go into the cracks of the house'
...'the gas made it`s way into the home through cracks or ANY openings in BASEMENT WALLS where the gas goes up against the wall'
...'the migrating gas made it`s way into the unoccupied home turning the basement into a ticking time bomb'
-Two Girls Die in Possible Pesticide Exposure ....'investigators believe the fumes found their way into the Toone home through tiny cracks where the foundation meets the building' http://www.clippertoday.com/view/full_story/6054158/article-Two-girls-die-in-possible-pesticide-exposure?instance=secondary_stories_left_column
-Exterior cracks and other openings
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING