and other openings as shown in photo`s below.
-Frozen Ground Can Direct Escaped Gas to Homes http://wcco.com/consumer/escaped.gas.frost.2.1517844.html
...'if a house happens to be in the path it will go into the cracks of the house'
...'the gas made it`s way into the home through cracks or ANY openings in BASEMENT WALLS where the gas goes up against the wall'
...'the migrating gas made it`s way into the unoccupied home turning the basement into a ticking time bomb'
-Two Girls Die in Possible Pesticide Exposure ....'investigators believe the fumes found their way into the Toone home through tiny cracks where the foundation meets the building' http://www.clippertoday.com/view/full_story/6054158/article-Two-girls-die-in-possible-pesticide-exposure?instance=secondary_stories_left_column
-Exterior cracks and other openings
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects