and other openings as shown in photo`s below.
-Frozen Ground Can Direct Escaped Gas to Homes http://wcco.com/consumer/escaped.gas.frost.2.1517844.html
...'if a house happens to be in the path it will go into the cracks of the house'
...'the gas made it`s way into the home through cracks or ANY openings in BASEMENT WALLS where the gas goes up against the wall'
...'the migrating gas made it`s way into the unoccupied home turning the basement into a ticking time bomb'
-Two Girls Die in Possible Pesticide Exposure ....'investigators believe the fumes found their way into the Toone home through tiny cracks where the foundation meets the building' http://www.clippertoday.com/view/full_story/6054158/article-Two-girls-die-in-possible-pesticide-exposure?instance=secondary_stories_left_column
-Exterior cracks and other openings
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips