and other openings as shown in photo`s below.
-Frozen Ground Can Direct Escaped Gas to Homes http://wcco.com/consumer/escaped.gas.frost.2.1517844.html
...'if a house happens to be in the path it will go into the cracks of the house'
...'the gas made it`s way into the home through cracks or ANY openings in BASEMENT WALLS where the gas goes up against the wall'
...'the migrating gas made it`s way into the unoccupied home turning the basement into a ticking time bomb'
-Two Girls Die in Possible Pesticide Exposure ....'investigators believe the fumes found their way into the Toone home through tiny cracks where the foundation meets the building' http://www.clippertoday.com/view/full_story/6054158/article-Two-girls-die-in-possible-pesticide-exposure?instance=secondary_stories_left_column
-Exterior cracks and other openings
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers