and other openings as shown in photo`s below.
-Frozen Ground Can Direct Escaped Gas to Homes http://wcco.com/consumer/escaped.gas.frost.2.1517844.html
...'if a house happens to be in the path it will go into the cracks of the house'
...'the gas made it`s way into the home through cracks or ANY openings in BASEMENT WALLS where the gas goes up against the wall'
...'the migrating gas made it`s way into the unoccupied home turning the basement into a ticking time bomb'
-Two Girls Die in Possible Pesticide Exposure ....'investigators believe the fumes found their way into the Toone home through tiny cracks where the foundation meets the building' http://www.clippertoday.com/view/full_story/6054158/article-Two-girls-die-in-possible-pesticide-exposure?instance=secondary_stories_left_column
-Exterior cracks and other openings
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight