Insulating a 3-car garage
We just finished building a new house and I didn't insulate the garage but now, after some hindsight, I want to do. What's the best way to do it now that we can't insulate the walls? Is there something to do to the concrete floors or the garage doors?
We have the same problem in a new house in Arizona. On the doors, you can glue rigid foam on the inside, cut to fit and use a spray adhesive. There ia also a foil covered insulation that comes in rolls that would work but doesn't have the r value of the rigid. Attic, blow insulation but outer walls would be harder. Ours has only one outer wall to worry about and under the stucco there is 1 inch rigid foam insulation so that will help some.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!